Unlock business capital trapped in your Accounts Receivable Invoices. Don’t wait 30, 45 or even 90 days, get paid for your outstanding invoices as soon as today!
Go to Factor bid – where you’ll get a few offers from factor finance companies to buy your accounts receivable invoices for immediate cash. Factors compete for the opportunity to buy your invoices, and within an hour of submitting an open invoice, you’ll receive a few offers from the top factor finance companies to buy your invoices.
In More Depth -WHAT IS INVOICE FACTORING for Small Business Owners?
When a business creates the option for a customer to pay later or on terms, it’s known as (invoicing) – Accounts Receivable Invoicing. Accounts Receivable is a legitimate form of revenue for all businesses and is listed as an asset in the company’s balance sheet.
Why would a company agree to allow a customer to pay on terms and at a later date rather than COD (cash on deliver) or even up front, out of pocket?
The idea behind offering your customers the ability to pay on terms is;
- Customers today demand flexibility. If a business does not have the ability to be flexible- they risk losing sales to competitors in their industry.
- Offering terms through invoicing enables the business owner to finalize the sale-agreement rather than allowing the customer to walk out the door to another business.
- Customers typically buy more (of whatever it is you offer), when they have more time to pay.
As such many business owners understand that their Accounts Receivable Invoices are a promise from a customer to pay at a later date and time. Yet many business owners have little of no idea the same Accounts Receivable Invoices are in high demand by third parties (called factors) that are interested in purchasing invoices (at a discount) for immediate capital. In many cases cash is made available to the business owner selling their invoices, within 24-48 hours. This practice of purchasing a company’s Accounts Receivable invoices at a discount is known as Invoice Factoring.
BENEFITS OF INVOICE FACTORING include but are not limited to:
- The ability for a business to acquire cash (capital) quickly to be used for necessary expenses. Often times small businesses need immediate cash flow to assist in keeping the doors open until they build up a stockpile of available cash flow.
- The means of using invoice factoring to generate capital is more attractive than applying for a loan at the bank which can require time and high risk contracts.
- Invoice financing (factoring) is considered an asset, and does not add any additional debt to your company books.
- Factor finance companies can also assist your business in the accounts receivable collection process, including back end office and bookkeeping help.
- Factors can provide access to credit checking of new potential customers you’re thinking about working with, to help reduce your liability in working with bad companies that may not pay their bills on time.
Before now – locating a factor finance company that specializes in and even services your industry –as well as getting the best deal when factoring our receivables was extremely difficult; leaving business owners thinking, ‘Did I get a fair deal when signing on with my new factor finance company.. ?’
But today, locating a factor finance partner has gotten much easier, a lot faster and more convenient; not to mention being able to get a few competitive offers to make sure you’re getting the best deal when factoring.
Tell Me How?
FACTOR BID quickly matches your business with the top factor finance companies in your specific business industry, providing you multiple offers from competing factors, eager to earn your business and buy your open accounts receivable invoices for immediate cash!
When factoring companies compete to win your Accounts Receivable Invoices- you get the knowledge you need to negotiate the best deal when factoring. You’re under no obligation at any time to factor and the cost to use factor bid is free and may result in an immediate increase in your business cash flow on hand, in which you can use for whatever you want.
Are You Ready?
Access working business capital today that’s sitting around on your desk or stuck in your online accounting software (in the form of open invoices). Your open invoices are an asset – start treating them as so! Get paid as soon as today! Factor bid
On the Go? Get Factor App and submit your invoices from your Smartphone!
for your Apple iPhone
for your Google Android Smartphone