“Keep it simple, stupid” the KISS principal when it comes to your money! Don’t wait 30,45 or even 60 days to get paid for your outstanding accounts receivable invoices, get paid as soon as today!
When it comes to factoring (invoice finance), the sky’s the limit concerning all the benefits. Mainly due to the question, “What are you going to do with all YOUR money you now have access to?” Let’s clarify, it’s your money and always was. You already completed the job. Your client has the bill/invoice. You are just waiting for the payment that you already earned. This is important to wrap your head around. When you factor finance, you are NOT applying for a loan! You are gaining access to the cash that is trapped in your accounts receivable invoices and is owed to you for a job well done.
I’m ready to get a few offers for my invoice from competing factor finance companies – Let’s Start!
What would your business look like if you were paid the SAME DAY for the products/services you provide? What would it look like if you had the money in your checking account the next day, instead of having to wait 30 plus days? How many people could you hire? How many new trucks, supplies or necessary equipment could you buy to help grow your business faster? What if you were not biting your nails on a Thursday ANYMORE when thinking about how to pay your employee’s on Friday? Now, I am just talking about one invoice. What if you are processing/billing 10, 20, or 30+ invoices a month…and waiting for the checks to arrive in the mail?
Ask yourself: “How much MONEY is locked up in someone’s Accounts Payable (A/P) that you’re not accessing to pay your own bills?” When you signed up to own your own business and create an amazing product/service, you didn’t intend on being the bank or finance company of all your customers, did you? Dream the dream. What would your business look like if you were paid same day? What would that be worth to you?
Apart from all the benefits above that specifically apply to your dreams, line of business, and how you want to grow your company, factoring your open accounts receivable invoices also does the following:
- Eliminates bad debt – As you will have no more bad debt, because you – smarty pants- will ALWAYS get paid for a job well done, you can eliminate this expense from showing its ugly head on your income statement. That’s awesome!
- When you partner with a factor finance, you are partnering with an experienced company who now helps you manage your accounts receivable invoices. No more collections process for you! No more expensive ‘collections outsourcing’ or lawyer retainer fees to deal with.
- The sky’s the limit! You now have access to unlimited capital. The more you grow, the more financing becomes available. You love the factors and they love you.
- As factoring is NOT a loan, you will not be incurring any debt. That’s right! No debt. This frees up your balance sheet and keeps it healthy for when you want to obtain other types of financing or sell your company.
- Factors know that time and money go hand in hand. They want to get you money fast and make the process as seamless as possible.
So, what are you waiting for? Whether you have $5,000 or $120,000 of open accounts receivable invoices sitting on your desk, factoring can provide you the means to run your business like never before.
Simply, go to factor.bid to begin a FREE and NO OBLIGATION journey into the world of factor financing. Once you upload an open invoice, you will have up to three factor financiers call you, eager to earn your business. Factor bid gets you competitive offers from the top factors in your industry that are looking to buy your open invoices today! Sit back and let the offers come in. It’s probably the easiest and best decision you’ll make today!
GO MOBILE – Factor App in invoice finance on your Smartphone!
Download Factor App for your Google Android Smartphone
Download Factor App for your Apple iOS Smartphone