Small Business Opportunity
In order to talk about small business opportunities, we need to explore those areas we are not taking advantage of. For most companies, discovering the power of financing your outstanding/open accounts receivable invoices might be a foreign concept. How is a piece of paper reminding me that a client has not paid me for work completed going to ever benefit me? That is a very good question, and we have a very important answer!
How do outstanding accounts receivable invoices benefit me?
Here is how it works. You have billed your client for the service/product you have already provided them. The work completed involved time, money, and resources. You need paid for that job. There is now an open accounts receivable invoice sitting on your desk that you need money for.
You have a few actions you can take to get that money:
- Do nothing. You always wanted to become a short term lender while your customer’s business grows bigger and more profitable every 30 days your business covers their money owned to you.
- Call the mafia…what’s that guy’s name again (just kidding!)
- Call the customer with a friendly reminder that you are closing your books for the month and need them to send in payment – you understand they are just busy!
- This is ridiculous. This customer is never going to pay you and you know it. Call a collections company and have them strong arm the client.
- Use the Factor App and snap a picture of your outstanding accounts receivable invoice, or upload a pdf copy of the invoice. Within minutes you will be contacted by a few of the top factor financiers who want to get you PAID in less than 24 hours!
Why do factor finance companies want to relieve your business of stressful liability, get you immediate cash for open invoices, help your business create an organized and efficient accounts receivable process and provide your business with predictable cash flow so you can grow faster and be more profitable? Because “what’s good for the goose is good for the gander!” Which simply means, the better your business does, the better your finance partner does (the factor).
Having access to immediate cash flow is a powerful business resource today. Remove fear and/or hesitation when bidding for new contracts. Hire good employees that you need to complete jobs faster. Stockpile supplies at a discount. Financing your outstanding invoices is a smart business move and will help increase marketshare. The more of the market your business services, the greater your return on investment will be, ultimately yielding more profit for your business at the end of the year.
Use Factor App on your Smartphones to start factor financing now. Get paid as soon as today!
for Apple iOS Smartphone Factor Financing
for Google Android Smartphone Factor Financing