Accounts Receivable Financing – Shop your receivables for the best Rate, Terms and Most Money. Download Factor App for Free!

Accounts Receivable Factoring –

Why select only one Factor Finance Company. Until you see what a few of them have to offer for your Accounts Receivable Invoices.

download factor app,finance,factoring,receivables,debtor finance,factorbid

Download FactorApp – Where Factors Compete to Buy your Invoices, so you get the Most Money when Factoring!

Read more about Factoring;

Accounts receivable financing companies are ready to advance you cash that is collateralized by your outstanding invoices, giving you an excellent way to put more money into your business right away. With invoice financing, you could get a fast advance of about 85% of the value of your invoices, with most of the other 15% paid to you later.

One of the most frustrating aspects of running a growing business is waiting for your invoices to be paid – especially when some customers don’t pay on time. Money and services you’ve extended as credit to your customers represents funds you can’t use in your business today, which ties up your working capital.

In order to stay competitive, you need cash on hand for day-to-day expenditures.

accounts receivable invoice factoring, Invoice financing available, Immediate cash for invoices,Factor App

Here is an IDEA!

What if you could get immediate cash for those invoices, while lowering your liability. Yes, holding onto invoices is a liability for your growing business.

This is where accounts receivable financing comes in – also known as invoice financing. While accounts receivable financing can be a fairly expensive way to finance your business operations, it can provide you with more predictable cash flow. This can ease the burden on your business if you’re running short of capital or immediately need to cover other expenses, such as fuel, payroll, recurring business expenses, etc.

Once you agree to sell an invoice (or invoices) to a financing company, they will advance you about 85% of the total value of the invoice(s). The remaining 15% of the balance will be held in reserve. From this reserve amount, the financing company will collect their first fee (similar to a processing fee, it can be around 3%). Following, the financing company then charges a “factor fee” dependent on the time until the invoice is paid. This is almost always calculated on a weekly basis. For example, a factor could charge 1% each week until the invoice is paid.

You will then receive the reserve amount, minus the total fees accumulated, once your customer pays the invoice.

Although the above example is one way of calculating some of the costs associated with Factoring, there are other types of accounts receivable financing companies that will simply advance you 100% of an outstanding invoice, and you have to pay it back weekly, with fees, over a set period of time – usually around 12 weeks or until the advance is paid off. You’re not waiting for your customer’s payment to settle this debt.

Some Factoring companies also help out with back office support, something you’ll need to ask them when they call to get more information about your invoices and business.

Why settle for one offer from a Factor, when you can use FactorApp and get a few offers. Find out what type of invoice Factoring works best for your business and make sure you know there are different companies offering different terms, rates and deals.

download factor app,finance,factoring,receivables,debtor finance,factorbid

Download Factor App for Free – Simple, Smart Factoring!

for iPhone –

for Android –

Why now? Factor App for AR Financing and the more money for your Receivables when Factoring!

Why now – Factor App

fintech,startup,factorapp,factorbid,finance,accounts receivable finance,invoice lending,invoice funding,invoice finance,apps,technology

Technology is turning workflow and processes in the financial services industry upside down. Tasks once handled with paper money, bulky computers, and human interaction are now being completed entirely on digital interfaces.

Given how financial services are spreading widely throughout the world, the disruption opportunity for fintech startups is huge.

Almost every type of financial activity — from banking to payments to wealth management and more — is being re-imagined by startups. Meanwhile, the traditional Corporate financial sector is trying to solve a puzzle presented by the fintech revolution: How can they benefit from the rise of digital, and how can they avoid becoming obsolete?

Describe Fintech:

  • Fintech — financial technology — is an umbrella term describing disruptive technologies in financial services. Fintech has transformed the way money is managed. It affects almost every financial activity, from banking to payments to wealth management. Startups are re-imagining financial services processes, while incumbent financial services firms are following suit with new products of their own.

If you need immediate CASH FLOW for your business, download Factor App today and start Factoring your Accounts Receivable Invoices for Immediate Cash.

  • Reduce Liability
  • Increase Cash Flow
  • Get Paid as Soon as Today!

for iPhone – (download link)

for Android –           (download link)

Why Choose Factor App? Because one Factor does not fit all!

As a business owner, being able to choose who you work with is important. People are different and sometimes won’t see eye to eye.  That is why we created Factor App!

finance,factor app,factoring,factor,shop invoices,best rate,best terms,most money,receivables,debtor finance

If you’re thinking about Factoring your accounts receivable invoices, shouldn’t you get to pick and choose who you’re work with? I mean we’re talking about your business and most important your Money!

Factor App – is the fastest and easiest way to Factor your receivables.

1.) Snap a picture of your Invoice

2.) Tell us the amount of the invoice

3.) Submit invoice

Factors COMPETE to buy your invoices, so you get the best deal and most money when Factoring.

Factor App is a simple and FREE way to Vet New Factors, to see which business style most closely matches your way of doing business. Take advantage of Factor App now and get paid as soon as today for your accounts receivable invoices.

download factor app,finance,factoring,receivables,debtor finance,factorbid

for Android

for iOS

“Having influence over your important decisions, makes the business – well, yours.”

Mobile Growth Summit 2016 San Francisco California Feb 17 & 18

Are you focused on mobile tech? Check out the Mobile Growth Summit, February 17 – 18 in San Francisco, CA.

mobile,advertising,marketing,technology,factor app,factor bid,finance,tech

Watch – Youtube (Mobile Growth Summit) video

Say hi, Factor App is attending!

mobile,apps,tech,conference,silicon valley,san francisco,california,finance,factor app,factor bid,fintech


Running A Successful App Business
Growth Hacking
App Store Optimization (ASO)
Paid Mobile User Acquisition in 2016
25 Mobile SEO Hacks
Leveraging Mobile Web
Building Better Customer Relationships
Trends in Influencer Marketing
Messaging Apps & Growth Opportunities
3 Ways to Drive Down Your Uninstall Rates
Expert Mobile Predictions for 2016
Special Ad Mediation Hot Seat!


Mission Bay Conference Center
1675 Owens St, #251
San Francisco, CA 94158


StartUpGrind 2016 – Factor App

startup grind,factor bid,factor app,finance,technology,app,factor,asset lending
StartUp Grind 2016


StartupGrind Names 50 Companies to the 2016 Startup Program

StartupGrind: Inspiring, Educating and Connecting Entrepreneurs.

PALO ALTO, CA – January 19, 2016 – StartupGrind today announced the induction of 50 companies to the 2016 Class of our Startup Program.

The Startup Program that recognizes the top 50 companies hand picked from 200 cities around the world. Startup Grind Startup Program companies are an elite group of companies whose founders range from former Googlers to CERN Physicists to Forbes 30 Under 30.

Startup Program companies are given access to StartupGrind’s network of mentors and investors. The program helps companies to accelerate their pace towards growth and success. “We started this program after seeing many of the Accelerators and Incubators not doing much to really help companies,” says Derek Andersen, founder & CEO of Startup Grind. “We really wanted to make an actual difference in the startups trajectory and leverage all of our resources and network to their advantage.”

“Of the 1,100 startups that applied, 50 were selected representing the Startup Grind community across 80 countries. These startups have great teams, traction, technology and massive markets,” says Andersen. “Our biggest goal is for each startup to go back home with a new and improved game plan that would not have happened without the help of the program and the mentors/resources that were made available to them.”

About StartupGrind

Startup Grind is the largest independent startup community, actively educating, inspiring, and connecting 215,000 founders in over 200 cities. We nurture startup ecosystems in 70 countries through events, media, and partnerships with organizations like Google for Entrepreneurs. The cornerstone of our global community are monthly events featuring successful local founders, innovators, educators and investors who share lessons learned on the road to building great companies. Founded in Silicon Valley, Startup Grind has now hosted 2,000 fireside chats since it’s founding in 2010. To date, Startup Grind has helped millions of entrepreneurs find mentorship, connect to partners and hires, pursue funding, and reach new users.

Learn more at


Factor app,factor bid,asset lending,finance,factoring,accounts receivable invoices,factors